Date: 14th August, 2017
Time: 8.30 am to 12.30 pm
Duration: 1/2 day
Price: £65.00 + VAT
Additional fees: £30.00 IPAF registration fees
Location: Britannia House
Wymondham Business Park
IPAF’s Harness Course
To instruct a candidate to safely select and conduct inspections of harnesses and lanyards used for restraint on a Mobile Elevating Work Platform (MEWP) or Mast Climbing Work Platform (MCWP).
At the end of the course the candidate will:
• Understand the relevant health and safety regulations, guidance and standards.
• Be able to identify and select the correct form of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) against falls from height when working from a MEWP or MCWP.
• Understand how to check, use, maintain and store a harness and lanyard in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
• Be able to fit and adjust a harness and lanyard.
• Be able to conduct a periodic or an interim inspection on a harness and lanyard used for restraint on a MEWP or MCWP.
• Be able to maintain associated records.