Who should attend?
GDPR – What you need to know, a half day workshop for businesses with staff in a position of responsibilities for data management. A practical workshop covering the essential
To provide an introduction to the EU GDPR and an overview of the key implementation and compliance activities businesses are required to implement before 25th May 2018.
This course is designed for individuals looking to enhance their knowledge of GDPR with the view to implementing a compliance programme within their business.
• Introduction to GDPR
• Key GDPR terminology
• Principles of GDPR
• Key roles and features of GDPR
• The rights of Data Subjects
• Lawful processing of personal data
• Subject access requests and how to deal with them
• Data protection impact assessments (DPIA)
• Breach reporting and responses
• Penalties for non-compliance
• Practical implications of GDPR for businesses
The workshop will be presented by Elene Marsden a practitioner on the subject and qualified to deliver details and advise on the new rules and regulation.