Who should attend?
This course is designed to provide training for those in temporary works but who are not undertaking the roles of either Temporary Works Coordinator (TWC) or Temporary Works Supervisor (TWS) as defined in BS 5975:2008 + A1:2011 (referred to hereafter as ‘BS 5975’).
Aims & Objectives
To give delegates a general awareness and appreciation of temporary works, to understand:
• what is deemed temporary works
• how temporary works are used
• the role of safety in temporary works
• common issues associated with temporary works
• the management processes.
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
• understand what constitutes temporary works
• know how temporary works are used
• understand the importance of safety, and how to overcome common issues
• understand the need for management processes.
Please note that the price includes the CITB registration fee (£40.00+VAT)