Who should attend?
Anyone required to inspect scaffolding.
Aims & Objectives
• Registration and introductions
• Aims and objectives
• Relevant legislation and codes of practise
• Construction design and management regulations.
• Work at height regulations
• TG20: 13 Compliant scaffolds
• Scaffolding types and correct use of components
o Types covered:
o Protection fans
• Scaffolding components and terminology
• Types and importance of ties
• Inspection procedures
• Maintaining scaffold inspection reports
• Detecting errors in scaffold structures
• Inspection of ladders: their proper use and fixing
• Reporting procedures
• Timings of inspection
• Practical exercise x 2
• Documentation & records
*We would like to make you aware that this course is NOT suitable for major clients, government or UKCG sites. For more information please contact the Britannia office on 01953 606100*