H&S Planning Support – making sure it is not a slippery slope
Are you in the process of planning your Health and Safety course calendar for 2019/20? Or you may have already drafted it as such and therefore be looking at any gaps.
Britannia Safety and Training provides free appraisal and planning support for businesses wanting to ensure their planning is not “off piste”.
The free service can include,
• Assistance with structuring a 12- month plan
• An appraisal of your plans to date with recommendation to fill any gaps
• Reviewing current certificates on file and checking renewals needs
• Advice and recommendations on any areas of concern
• A confidential chat with no obligations going forward
Britannia Safety & Training offers this service free of charge believing ‘prevention is better than a cure’ and in terms of time and money. Responsible organisations are usually planning and budgeting ahead; sometime a word with a third-party expert can fill those gaps and put minds at rest.