Confined Space Training
With a purpose-built area for confined space training, Britannia offers a comprehensive range of training courses for anyone working in or supervising people working in confined spaces.
Having worked with over 5,000 companies since 1998, the Britannia team has a wealth of experience to draw on. Our understanding of what you need as you go through the training process is based on practical experience, so we have taken care to build the best training environment possible.
You’ll find a purpose-built facility, where you and your team can practice life-like situations relating to working in confined spaces.
The confined space training courses we offer include:
- Confined Space Awareness
- Confined Space Training for Managers
- Confined Space Training for Supervisor
- Confined Space Training for Entry
For more information, call us today on 0800 0149016.
Why choose Britannia for your Confined Space Training?
- Some of the most experienced trainers in the industry: All of our trainers are experienced and committed to delivering an excellent course to bring out the best in your team.
- State of the art facilities: With 6000 sq ft of training space, our facilities include purpose-built areas for specific training courses, such as confined space and asbestos awareness. Our conference rooms are equipped with the latest interactive whiteboard technology and our practical training area is heated for use in cold weather.
- Lunch and refreshments included: We’ll keep you going throughout the day with a nice lunch and regular refreshments. We know that a comfortable environment is conducive to learning, so we’ve put a lot of thought into the Britannia Experience.
- Parking on site: and easy access to train routes and local hotels if you have to come from further afield.
- Competitive prices: We offer the best training and facilities at the lowest price, and will match any price like for like.
Got a question? Want to know more? You can book through this website or call our team on 0800 0149016